Friday, December 28, 2007

Stupid Wine

Don't get me wrong, I love wine.

I just don't like how I feel the next day.

After drinking two bottles.

How am I going to get back to training?

Why did I think I can run a half marathon in March?

And a full marathon in April?

What the hell was I thinking?

I'm going to Atlanta after work today to spend the weekend and celebrate the new year.

My mom wrote me a card that said "2008 is going to be your year."

It made me cry a lot of tears, and I don't know why.

I'm getting divorced.

Ugh. I really hope 2008 IS my year. 2007 sort of sucked. :(

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Just wanted to say that I like you blog and that I am planning to run the Country Music Marathon this April too :o) You still have plenty of time to get in the game! Good luck training!

Dana said...

Just take the training one day at a time. Sorry to hear about your impending divorce.

April said...

Come back! We miss you!