Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One of those nights...

I tried to be good, honest. I started out strong and responsible... adult, even. But then there was alcohol, and things sort of went downhill. I'll replay the night for you by showing you the text messages that I sent out yesterday. Enjoy.

2:37pm Yea or nay to sportsplex? [Sent to my workout buddy.]

2:43pm I was told not to bike so that's out for me. [After he suggested going on a ride. Stress fracture still preventing any weight bearing exercise... arg.]

2:56pm I think exercise will be more theraputic. Endorphins! 4 ok?

5:37pm I'm at sportsplex myself. Swimming rocks. [To my friend who texted me that he was at the Y.]

7:19pm Wouldn't mind having an adult beverage at some point. :)ETA of 745 [To my friend I was going out with. I failed to mention that I already had one adult beverage by this point.]

7:46pm Leaving now

8:30pm Drinking playing photo hunt trying to move nashville to number one drunk city WOO [To my friend in Denver. MSN recently had a listing of the 'drunkest' cities and Denver ranked #1. Nashville was 20-something.]

9:44pm NO naked yet. Oh crap. I'm a bit drunk. [Not a dirty or suggestive text... friend in Denver asked if I was playing 'erotic' photo hunt.]

10:39pm WOO HOO I ROCK [Yeah. Not too sure about this one.]

The end.

1 comment:

Dana said...

My running buddy & I sometimes hit the bottle after a run too. I thought I was the only one. Your text convo was too funny though!