Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sleep Deprived

Well, I was.

Not anymore.

Wednesday after work, I went out for dinner.

At the Pickle Barrel.

The Pickle Barrel is in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

I live in Nashville.

I got home at 4am.

I took the next day off.

I went out Thursday night, and went to bed at 2am.

Got up at 7am for work.

Came home at 3pm, laid down for a nap at 4pm.

Woke up at 10:30pm.

Now my body is all screwed up. I have exercised exactly zero times this week. I've spent the entire day cleaning. I have to fight the holiday crowds at some point today because I realized that no, I am NOT done Christmas shopping like I thought I was. I also need to go to the liquor store to stock up on booze because I don't want to run out--in Tennessee, you can't buy wine/spirits on Sundays (lame).

I go back to the doctor on the 2nd... hopefully I'll be able to start running again. Lord knows I do NOT want to attempt swimming (although I know I need to).

2 comments:

Dana said...

I pray that the doc gives you the green light to start running again. Thanks for stopping by my site. I was wondering what happened 2 ya!

April said...

Don't worry...once you get out there for a run, it'll all come back!! Believe me. I'm the expert of slacking and then making up for lost time!
Thanks for checking out our blog!